Monday, May 25, 2009

Relieved

yes man yes man, exams are finally overrrrrrrrr !
phewww.
i'll be back to blogging again. :D
i'll just blog in point form today, as i'm very lazy :s

ohyes, almost forgot,
HAPPY SIXTEEN EMMELINE SNG YI JING,
hope you're like the 'sun qian ping' from us, haha.
.
.
okeh.
today:
-went school
reasons?
to check my papers..
then home after that.
-bath& changed
-cab to baby's place
intended to buy lunch for baby and myself
but dont know why, i forgot to buy
so baby cook instant noodles for us,
after eating, straight went to bed.
woke up ard 6plus, then baby send me home
cause he got to go and pray.

yesterday,
-work till around 5plus
-bus to sk meet biebie
-train to plaza singapura
-intended to watch movie, but drop the idea
-so went to have pastamania for dinner
-walked around after that
-bought emme's birthday present
-met xiaoting @ train with bie
-home sweet home after that

saturday, 23/5
work till around 6plus
bused to baby's place
went down for dinner together with baby, his mum& his maid
i only remember there's soup and crab, hahaha
enjoyed the meal,
baby paid for it, as it was a belated mother's gift for his mum.
back to baby's place after that.
watch tv programme,
then baby send me off around 8plus i think
because he got programme on.
oh ya, before leaving his mum gave me this winnie the pooh watch in black,
and ya, i like it very much..
but it a little loose for me..
hahaha

friday, 22/5
i forgot what has happen.
so skip this

thursday, 21/5
went vivo with sissy


i only remember we had asian kitchen for dinner,
la mian & crabs
hoho.
.
.


ahhh, i wannnnnt eat chocolate truffleeeeeeee!
=( =( =( =( =( =( =(
any kind souls? =(


.
.
im being random :D
this was taken weeks ago, when we're at airport
to fetch my mum.
my sister &me. :D


.
.

okeh. will update again tomorrow when im free okeh
meanwhile continue to click my nuffang leh!
hahaha, then i'll blog eveyday!
ha, kidding dude.



BAI BAI!

No comments: