Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ah. sorry guys, i've got no picture to post! AH.
my phone went for a swim in the basin again, and is pronounce dead ==.
and the phone i'm using now, the camera function is not working, piss off ==.

woke up in the morning.
met jiali in lrt.
then train down to kovan for job interview.
hoho.
they say they'll call us back again if we're selected?
but i doubt so.
but i really wish i could have that job...
easy money ya know. HAHAHA. so slack somemore horrrr, jiali? *winks
after that, went to a nearby coffee shop to have our lunch.
i have wanton mee while jiali have chicken rice.
they sell CHIONG drinks.
what do i mean by CHIONG?
something like fake? i suppose.
the ice lemon tea and green tea we ordered.. the words on the can are all indian words..
somemore the taste is very different.
not nice at allllll lohhhh, i dontttt likkkkeeeee.
hmph.
send jiali to her bus stop after we're done with our food
then i cabbed down to ssdc to meet baby :)
i'm so glad that nothing happen to you!
HAHAHAA.
me know me know, today will be your happiest day in your whole of this year right baby?
muahaha. me love youx974596446535874639856.
baby came into my cab
and then we can down to amk hub to meet his mummy to settle some insurance stuff?
hahahaha.
after that, bought some food
then cab back with baby and his mummy back to baby's place.
ate and then accompany baby till around 9plus?
then i cabbed home, hehe.
gotta go to school to collect my report book tomorrow hoho.
and then off to meet my cute little baby again, YAY, me happy me happy ! ^^

me miss simanmanx!
hope can have some time to meet her soon!
its been VERY long since we last meet up and do some shopping, AH. me sad now, :(
.
.
not forgetting to mention my cute baby.
hehe.
you never fail to make my day, never fail to make me smile.
you're my sunshine :D
no matter what's gonna happen in future,
we shall overcome evrything together like how we always did alright?
ya best, me love you baby. hehe

okeh okeh okeh,
me going watch tv then call me baby already.
ZAI JIAN OH DA JIA!
.
.
.

No comments: