Saturday, May 2, 2009

HI.
hew.
met poopy for dinner @ compasspoint just now.
been ages since we last met, ahaha.
gossip& gossip again like usual only. hahahaha.
.
.
.
yesterday.
met up with baby, and yayyayyayyayyay i finally caught 17again @ amk hub!
HAHAHHA, he's cool duh! AHAHAHAHA.
after that, thought baby would bring me somewhere to have our dinner,
but we ended up @ marina barrage, HAHAH.
i simply love the scenery there, like sweet only. :)
after that, went serangooon to have dinner,
home sweet home after thattttttttt :D
.
..

i am boredxzxz.
exams are cominggggggxzxzxx.
and i miss my mummyyyyyyyyyyyy! :c
ohhhh yahhhh,
happy sixteen birthday in advance liaw xue ting sissy!
hahaha, sorry for not being there today but hope you'll enjoy your day!
love you :)





i dont know how much i mean to you
but i want you to know you mean world to me.
.
i hope you'll stop scolding me in future for any slight mistakes that i've made
cause i detest it, and it breaks my heart when you do so :(

i'll never give you any chances to slip by me again,
no more mistakes from me okeh, pinky promise.
you're all it takes to make my heart skip a beat
i love you honey, truly madly deeply.



"When i think how life used to be
always walking in the shadows
then i look at what you've given me
i feel like dancing on my tip-toes
i must say, everyday when i wake up
and realise you're by my side
i know im truly
blessed for everything you're given me
blessed for all the tenderness you show
do my best with every breath that's in me
blessed to make sure you never go
there are times that i test your faith
till you think you might surrender
baby i'm, i'm not ashamed to say
that hopes were growing slender
you walked by in the nick of time
deep inside of me, you filed me
with your gentle touch
you know im truly
blessed with love and understanding
blessed when i hear you call my name
do my best with faith that's never ending
blessed to make sure you feel the same."



BYEBYE, NIGHTNIGHT ALL.

No comments: