Sunday, April 26, 2009

HI. HI.
yesterday met up with liawxueting, haaa.
though we're in the same school, but i seldom see her in schoool. dont ask me why.
HAHAHA.
met her around 7plus till 11plus then she went home.
HAHAHA.
chat about lots of stuuffffs.
from primary school stuffs lah, to secondary stufffs, to gossiping other people
and alot more.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
her birthday's comingxzxzxz, how worhxzxzx.
she's gonna celebrate it at east coast this coming sat i think.
i still dont know if im going.
shall see whether angie them going anot then. hahahaha.

today is aaaaaaa boring day for meeeeeee!
im alone at home lorrrrrrr. boringggggg.
baby said he will be meeting me todayyyy, yet he neverrrrrr. ;(
i missssss himmmmxz :(
.
.
.
gonna watch my cartoon dvd ' xiaotiantian' now!
to kill time, heh!
baby faster go homeeeee.
.
.
chat
chat
chat
with
me
me
me!





meanwhile, click on my nufffangs!
will be back soon! HAHAHAHA.
LOVE!



No comments: