Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HI YO!
wonder why i've decided to post today?
cause its my wonderful off day!
and i've decided to spend it at home, sleeping!
HEEEEE. been very restless lately, always not enough sleep :(
poor me.
Ha, anyway on tuesday im out with bie
to lavander to make my ic.
then to bugis for some silly neoprints, that turn out quite nice.
its been long since i've taken neoprints,
i used to think its waste of money, HAHA.
okeh, then headed to plaza sing,
like always, bought our stuff
then had paste for dinner :D
Yesterday, took half day off
so left ard 6plus, met bie.
bused to tamp, for the sake of mango, as it was having 50% storewide sales.
but return with nothing, was very crowded!
and the shirts we want are no longer in stock :(
okeh, then shop around tampines mall
i brought alot of hairbands ==
no idea why, it all looks nice to me, heee.
then bus back t sk, bie came my hse
and....THE END :D
okeh, im going to enjoy my grass jelly now,
BYE GUYS (L)

No comments: