Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hellowelllloooo BABIES.
okeh, me, just got home from baby's house :D
Fyi, this time its my REAL BABY.
other words, my boyf lah.
guess who is it this time round?
HAHA, its still my dear keegan!
okeh, we've patch back ytd, yup ytd.
haha, okeh about ytd.
me work till 9plus, bus home bath, change, eat
then cab to baby's house around 12plus
okeh baby was like torturing me at first
because he was playing his fxcking dota and simply ignore me
so i find my own entertainment, eg call ppl chat, watch videos..HAHA.
ard 2plus?
i manage to snatch the comp frm him so
use msn &all.
wanted to catch saw 5 online with baby
but then i dont know wht is the movie's webbie :(
so didnt catch it.
yup, so had some heart to heart talk with baby
while waiting his 5am call frm officer.
after that we both went to sleep.
sleep till round 11plus in the morning,
cause my stomach's grrrrring*
very very hungry as i skip dinner ytd,
so wake baby up
hurry him to go bath & all.
i also went to wash my face, yup
then cab to tamp mall to have pizza huttttt :D
okeh, yumyum.
after that bus back to baby's house t take my bag,
intended to send baby back,
but his mother offer to send him,
so yup, baby pay for my cab fare& i cab home.
okeh, gonna write one long long letter for baby to have it send tmr
&im heading to bed!
DAM TIRED.
okeh, 5more days to our fifth month, yup. hahahahahaaaaa!

No comments: