Saturday, November 1, 2008

Konichiwa babies :B
rotted a few days at home, finally a good soul date me out for movie today, yipeeee.
bath& all, then walk down to plaza to me yh& co
slack there while waiting for one of his friend.
after that went to bus stop to meet up with yumin& junleong
then headed on to downtown east to catch the coffin
wanted to catch 9.30pm's show
but by the time we reach there was ard 10.30 already
so bought the 11.30pm's show
didnt know it was the first second row till we went in :c
i rather catch the 1.30am show lor,
strain my neck till so kelian :(
saw my aiai @ ehub too.
she's catching the same movie
but @ 1.30am :(
after the show, slack ard @ ehub
then all cab back to plaza for supper& slack.
wanted to meet baobao but he didnt reply my text,
so accompany yh them to plaza.
slack till 3plus then yh walk me home.
intending to meet baobaooooooo nowwww
but i dont know where the heck is heeeeeeeee :c
k, going to bath now, super hawwwwww!
bye, &nightnight babies :DDDD

No comments: