Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In love

HIHIHIHI B-A-B-I-E-S! =D
okeh, this is gonna be a rather short post,
as im very very very sleepy already :D
went for work today,

damm slack mannnn,
but fxcking bored tooo :(
will be busy working this few days
i will only take off on sat& sun for the sake of accompanying him :D
hahaaa.
k something stupid happen today when im working,
there's this man ard 21?
quite good looking working in a contact lens shop opposite my shop
keep coming to my shop to disturb me.
they help me buy quite alot of things, HAHA
then end up bullying me
he took some of my stuffs, wanted to pay @ first
then when he's handing out his money to me
he was like :xiaojie can i have your number please?
then me: siao, no lah. HAHA
him: HUH? why? make friend lah, then next time i can send you home, treat you lunch then we can eat together.
me: crazyfxck uh you. aiyah you can see me here everyday, so no worries lah =D
him: but different ma, working hours finish le, jiu cannot find you liao? want jio you go drink together ma
me: no thanks, you fxcker, give me back my stuufffffff >;(
him: -sticks out his tongue, run back to his shop-
fxcking evil righttttttttttttttttttt.
but still
he did give me the money for the item at the end of the day, HAHA.
alright, going to call my somebody chitchat alrdy,
then going off to bed, HAHA
nights readers, love :D

No comments: