Tuesday, October 21, 2008

we belong together








HIHI BABIES.
Im very very very very very happy today!
guess whyyy..
think you guys will never make the right guess.
HAHA, so im gonna be kind..
im gonna reveal it :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My dearest sister finally date me out!!
was bloody happy, like ages since we last met
&yes i miss her very very much!
met her @ dhoby ghout around 4plus then train to orhard to shop


both of us bought the similar skirt, &its damm nice yo!
we spend our whole day there, haha
then ard 9plus,
when shops are alrdy closing, nothing more to shop
we decided to cab back to buangkok for dinner
so we have our sweet long chat there too
till ard 11plus, she go catch her last bus
HAHA!
&of course, we're still as close as ever right, sissy?
HAHA, luv chuxxzxzx leh!
.
.
.
&for another very impt person in my life
my poopypoo
im doing something for her,
something special oh.
butbut give me time, hah
as im not doing it today, cause im damm bloody tired hee..
.
.
night babies, im going to bed now
later meeting my poopy ard 7plus or breakfastttttt oh!
NIGHTS!

No comments: