Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rise& shine babies!
lets start from yesterday..
met my baby(poopy)
ard 5plus then headed on to mall as i wanted to trim my brows, hee.
after that headed to kovan for dinner& meet her javiourrrr.
HAHAHAA, he& his company of friends were friendly
&yeah, baby i approve of you& him being together!
TEEHEEEE.
skip, skip*
then bought dinner for my sissy
then went to her house.
doing facial& stuffs at her house,
ha, i know we are random :p
then ard 4plus intended to go down to buangkok for breakfast
our fav french toast, but guess wht,
i fell asleep!
i swear its not my fault/
baby told me to wait for her to blog for ard 10mins
&off i go dozing on her bed,
HAHAAA.
poor wawa need to get up by 7 too as baby need to go school
so i get up
went back home t wash face,
then met baby& koksiong for breakfast @ plaza.
today was suppose to be the last day of school
yet i saw alot of familar faces slacking at plaza
HAHA, all dont wanna turn up for school.
ard 8plus baby& koksiong left for school
then i head back home with huiping,
hahaaa.
went to compass to buy hairdye,
&now she's behind me trying to help me dye my hair!
YAY, &i'll help her with her hair later too, GAGAS.
k bye sweet, gonna look for jobs later :D

No comments: