Friday, June 20, 2008

Slept till late noon
then accompany mummy to a few nearby blocks to give flyers
as in put those flyers into people's letterbox, haa.
around 6plus went compasspoint pizzahut dinner with mummy.
then shop around compass for awhile.
then bie come to meet me.
mummy went back home to buy dinner for my sister
bie& i went off to hougang mall first
bie then went to have han's for dinner.
around 8plus mummy reach hougang mall.
called me, &she came to han's to look for me& bie
went bodyshop bought quite alot of facial things
after tht shop awhile& buss back home ard 10plus.


please ignore this,
just wanna pour all my feelings out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
i told my mother about how good you use to treat me in th past
she ask me, why didnt i stead with you
i told her th reason tht i rejected you
she say im being so silly.
she even ask me to jio you back
but i told her,
ma, i tried alrdy
not just once or twice
its more than that.
but i know its impossible alrdy,
cause i once hurt him so deeply
by doing all those lj things to him,
saying those hurting words to inflict his wounds
and alot more.
i realise im so evil.
cant help it,
i lost you in th end
this is smth call retribution.
you're someone vry dear to me,
someone which i'll never forget this life.

No comments: