Thursday, June 19, 2008

im deceiving myself by claiming that i've forgotten you

Woke up around 4plus,
bathed, changed.
then went downstairs to meet love.
Its like we've got plenty to chat each day
endless topic you know, haa.
Walk to compass as usual.
had our dinner @ kopitiam
then went to buy our things.
after that walk love to bus stop
as she's going bugis to meet joanne them i think
then i went to find angie, liping @ bbq pit there.
my dear angie's out of love!
ohwell nevermind my dear,
no ___ still got me what.
its like, we wont die without guys =D
come on cheerup darling, you know i love you =D
walk home around 8plus.


feeling so weird suddenly.
i keep claiming tht i've forgotten you,
but i didnt even try to.
your images keep flashing through my mind,
vividly.
you're someone i'll nvr long to forget
someone special my dear.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <3>

No comments: