Friday, June 27, 2008

Moments with you are th best i swear..

Didnt go school today.
woke up ard 11plus
bomb baby wake up,
then went to love's house to meet her chat xinshi awhile
then off to compasspoint to meet baby :D
reach there @ 3pm
sorry baby for making you wait for me 2hrs, haha !
went to hougang, his dad sin dua i think
waited for baby to finish doing his things there,
then went to a nearby kopitiam to have our lunch
after lunch, we bused to expo
to meet his friends, monkey& mel.
shop around, then bus back to compass with baby& mel.
slack at mos awhile, then baby went off to th sin dua
&i went home :D


Nothing's gonna affect our relationship.
i hope this will be my last.
dont worry, my ears are close
towards those rumours abt you, people are telling me
cause i have total faith in you.
hope you dont disappoint me,
iloveyoubaby :)

No comments: