Saturday, June 28, 2008

i bottled up all my feelings, thats why you'll never get to know how i feel..

Today was a very unlucky day..
met love around 2plus
went to plaza singapura to meet baby awhile,
as he's working there.
bought lunch for him,
pei him go eat,
till around 5plus
then went to city hall with love.
i swearrrr im fcuking forgetful !
i lost my fcuking wallet& love's handbag @ dont know where
&@*!$*%@#*$&%#&*$%&*#%&*#@@#$@$
love's vry mad at me at tht point of time
SORRY LOVE, :'(
walk to esplanade,
went there to enjoy th night view while waiting for baby to end work.
we didnt even have a single cent on us. :(
around 10plus baby called me,
he told me tht he's coming down to marina square's mrt to meet us
in order to take us home .
sorry for th trouble baby.
i know tht you're vry annoyed at me for being late
&giving you attitude still.
i didnt mean it,
i was vry annoyed too.
yet you dont seems to understand.
scolded me somemore.
nevermind, its my fault anyway.
so train back to buangkok with love,
&baby went to his sin dua.
walk home with love.
&again vry sorry for losing your things :(


happy one week :D
iie lurbve uue veriixz verrixz muchhhx yo!
sssooorrrryyyy ffffoooorrrr aaaalllll ttttthhhhhoooosssseeee aaattttiiiitttuuuddeeees .


No comments: