Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i'm back to blogging..
quite pissed that i cant upload pictures, but nevermind.
i'm currently still finding other sites to blog, so i'll just blog here for the moment.
been figuring out how to use livejournal, but i still prefer using blogger.. cause i think its way much easier, haha.

school days are getting more& more exciting each day.
I'm in love with my classmates.
i didn't use to even talk to them the last time round, because i always thought that we wouldn't click well. but i was wrong.
they were the ones, that brought me smiles and laughter everyday :)

yesterday, was one of my worst day ever.
so many things hit me all at one time.
on bad terms with teachers and parents..
thank god, poopy came down to accompany me.
and that makes me feel so much better.
I'm so glad i have such a great friend like you. thanks poopy :-*

i don't need friends taking me for granted..
i'll do just fine with my boyfriend and a few bestfriends..
.
.


No comments: