Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy three monthsary hun<3


MY HONEY ^^

firstly, yes ah yes ah.. happy three months sweetheart. :B
like i say nothing, will seperate us, hehe!
we'll overcome every single thing together, promise?
i love you hun!.
secondly, fxck baby's timetable :<
now i can only meet him on two pathetic days,
which is monday and friday :<
so pathetic righttttt, hiak.
nevermind, shall use this time to buck up on my studies,
exams are coming again. boringggggg.
hmmm, absence makes the heart grow fonder,
and yes, i believe in that.
nothing's gonna change my love for you honey.


tomorrow will be facial day. muahaha.
and then meeting my baby poo for a swim.
yes ah, byebye fats :B
hope i will be able to lose fats on my thighs lah, arms lah, tummy lah sooon.
that is my greatest wish lah, HEHE.



heh. anyway here are a few more photos taken by my phone during double A's birthday. hahahaha






lastly, i still love this bitch very much.
though i may hate you neglecting me at times,
but deep down, i still love you extremely much.
though sometimes i may scream you off with hurting remarks,
but you should know, i never will mean that..
wonder when will we ever be close again.
hiak :/
i love you, big nose :C (fyi, this is a ultra sad face!)


HMMM, byebyebye!!
will update again, very soon
meanwhile remember to click click my nuffanggggg!
big big thank you! heh.

No comments: