Saturday, March 7, 2009

hi babies.
another short update here, :D
nothing special though,
thurs poo came dowwn to stay over at my house,
she was asleep im chatting with my baby,
so yeah, after hanging up the phone with baby, i went to sleep too.
then both woke up in the morning ard 9plus,
poo went studying and i went for my facial ^^
after that, went t find my baby ^^'
till around 7plus he send me back to sengkang, and we went bunagkok t have our dinner
then i went home after that.
as for today, busy working,
haha, once in many months,
i work full time today which is 12 to 9pm
hahahaha, okeh, tomorrow will be working again,
back t my tv programme, hahaha.
guess wont be meeting baby this week?
he's gonna study for his upcoming exams,
haha, i wish him luck <3
five more days to our second monthsaryyyyy, shall update again sooon!
laast of all, i shall end my post with
i love my baobei, again<3>

No comments: