Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hi babies, im back for some updates yoooo.
hahaa, the above picture is taken sometime ago i think?
lazy upload, hahahaa, so here you go..
hahahhaha.


this was taken on chu yi i think,
when bie came my grandma house t bai nian
and then we headed down t downtown for show, hahahaa.
you threee shall always be my babies :3



saturday,
met liping and huiping at my house bus stop
then headed on t kelly's house t bai nian& meet up with them
angie went t help me look for oranges,
that why she's so late, hahahaa.
thanks sweetheart!
hmmm, then train to plaza sing for show, bride wars.
pretty nice, hahaa.
after that, parted with them,
i headed on t toapayoh to meet baby,
they went to emme's house for majong, HAHAHAHA.
parted with baby ard 11plus?
cab down to emme house t join them gambleeeeee.
heh.
after that cab home with liping ard 2plus,
then sleeeep.
hahaha.
yesterday,
baby came down t meet me.
met him under my block,
walk t buangkok for some food.
haha
not long, sister came to join us while waiting for sky t reach sk, haha.
done with our food, bus t compasspoint.
sky came.
slack together for a while,
then send xueting home, and we parted.
baby &me, went downtown to catch show,
hahaa, okeh, i know we keep catching movies
cant help it, i love it
heh.
wanted t catch channeling,
BUT, it wasnt on the movie list
so fxck, catch wedding game instead,
haha
after that, baby send me home,
and he went home heh.
gonna be so broke this month,
3 of my love ones birthday's hitting soooooon :/
friday(06) will be liping's
next sunday(15) will be baby's
next next(18) wed will be poopy's
hmmm, will be meeting baby tomorrow, haha
last day of th week i think?
cause he wont be meeting me on thurs, fri, sat, sun i think?
he's busy with his stuffs :S
okeh, till here babies,
i think my next update will be either tmr, or fri
when i got either pictures with baby,
or pictures on liping birthday celebration, HAHAHHAA.
okeh, bye, going off for teeeebeeee now.
last but not least,
I LOVE MY BABYBABYBABY!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: