Monday, January 5, 2009

School girl,

HIHIHI, Viona's fxcking heartbroken today :(
dont be mistaken, for the term 'heartbroken'
AHAHAA, not because of anybody,
but my poor baby phone.
i drown it in a toilet bowl :(
wtf can?
im not sad because i love the phone or what so ever,
im sad because i lost all my contacts!
i save it all in the bloody phone, not sim!
AND NOW, omgomgomg, :(
grrrrr, nevermind nevermind,
so now, can only text with someone as i only have his number
HAHAHAHAAA, cant even contact my sisterrr, grrrr.
boring, okeh more about school life.
er, actually nothing t eleborate lah,
usual routine, usual lesson
usual BOREDOM.
hahahahaa, school life seriously sucks luh,
poor me, gotta stay in that damm school for another 2YEARS.
boring stuffffffffff.
friend's birthday are hitting one by one,
hahaa, gonna be broke for that,
still thinking of what t give yinghock on his birthday,
which is on the 13th?
HAHAHAAAA.
okeh, and im currently very very very very bored.
i'll only receive someone's text like in 2hrs time or something?
HA HA HA, bored bored bored,
hopefully sis will accompany me for a jog tomorrow, heeee.
to keep myself fit you see,
cause now, lumps of fats are on every part of me!!
grrrr, >:o
gonna think of what model of phone im gonna getttt,
and then and then i'll get my dad t get it for me, hehe!
okeh, bye babies, going t bathe now, hehehe!!
school tomorrowwwwwww, =BOREDOM.



LOVES.

No comments: