Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi all!
gonna do some update now, hahaha.
met baby on wed, thurs& fri
wed, went toapayoh t meet him
thurs, baby came sk t meet me, join sky and his girlf t downtown for movie
fri, all met @ toapayoh then headed down t bishan for movie, haha.
coolies.
hmmm, im miss baby badly.
wont be seeing him this few days i guess?
he'll be busy with lion dance, i think?
borinngggg.



Like the sweet morning dew, i took one good look at you
and i was plain to see, you were my destiny
with my arms open wide, i threw away my pride
i'll sacrifice& dedicate my life for you
i will go where you lead, always there in time of need
and when i lose my will, i know you'll be there t push me up the hill
there's no, no looking back for us
we got love sure enough
you're all i want t strive for and do a little more
you're all the joys under the sun wrapped into one,
yes baby, you're all, all i need to get by.

No comments: