Sunday, December 28, 2008

i'll pull myself together





Hi babies!
sorry for not updating, haha.
been lazy this few days, hehehe.
Friday.
met sister in bus, bus down to tamp to find yang
wanted t meet him* too but he's busy working, so forget it~
while waiting for yang t come down,
we just got t know this new group of people
haha, so slack with them,
yeah, quite fun.
till yang came, then we switch over to yang's side.
haha
after awhile he left, as me& xueting got no where to go,
so decided t catch last bus back to sengkang.
xueting went home to pack her stuffs, cause she's coming my hse to stay
while i headed to buangkok to meet baobao for supper
as i was very hungry, heee.
ard 3plus xueting finally came, took so long righttt.
hahahahaa, then we chat, play ard till ard 7plus then i went t bed first,
i dont know wht time she join me, cause im alrdy asleep
HAHAHA,
Saturday.
slept till late noon which was 4plus
xueting bathe, then followed by me,
after that we headed down t downtown for movie..
intended t meet yang too, but i think he too busy or smth
yeah, then boonchao and his friends came t meet us awhile
then chat ard, they wanted to bring us along for rounding
but me& xueting rejected, haha
so headed on for our show,
then slack till last bus
then bused back to sengkang.
met emily& co downstairs my hse, slack all th way till morning 5plus
then her friends cab back home,
me& xueting intended to go over t someone's hse for smth
for didnt in the end,
then headed to plaza t have breakfast,
as boonchao them wanted to meet us there, haha
yeah, then headed home ard 8plus
went to sleep, and xueting went home
hahahahaa,
actually having steam boat TODAY.
but cancelled :(
sad rigggghhht :(
nothing's more heartbreaking than you ignoring me :(

No comments: