Friday, November 14, 2008

Officially over,

Hi, sudden urge of wanting to pour out all my feelings i've hidden all this while
so thats why im right here blogging now, hehe.
so this' gonna be a damm random post, im just gonna talk abt anything& evrything, ha.
i think my life sucks.
i used to be a heartbreaker, breaking endless heart
then leaving them bleeding or crying out their heart
&i dont give it a damm at all.
i used to be a heartless, attitude girl.
but as time change i realise i've change quite alot alrdy,
i've change my attitude, try to understand people more,
doing things for my boyf, all these
which i never will do in the past.
just read my older posts, and i do realise now how flirt i really am.
one year can have almost 10++ boyfs. :(
its time to change Viona. :(
im very disappointed in myself too.
forget it, i'll try my very best to change :)
i hope i can take relationship seriously
&no longer gonna break people's heart.
anyway i've realise that being single is still the best!
i've since my sisters/ friends having tiffs with boyfs,
ended up crying, all these blahblah
see alrdy, also scare lahh.
hahaha, okay lah.
going find someone t have supper with me now,
im really hungry :(
meeting bie tmr for shopping HEHE.
ohyeah, damm flu please fly off frm me!!!!!
im feeling terrible with you :'c
night guys.

No comments: