Sunday, September 28, 2008

I had your heart kept in mine





K.baby


Im sorry to have done so many things to make you sad
Im sorry for all those wrong things that i've done
Im sorry for all those attitudes i never fail to show
Im sorry for the lies that I've told
Im sorry to have broken those promised that I've made
Im sorry for making you worry for me all the time
Im sorry for not understanding you
Im sorry for being selfish
Im sorry for always doing things without thinking the consequences
Im sorry for being someone that's never worth your trust
Im sorry to have made you spend so much time& effort on me
Im sorry to have hurt you way too much
Im sorry that i couldn't bring you joy& happiness
Im sorry that i couldn't build anymore memories with you
Im sorry that I couldn't make it with you till the end as promise
&Lastly, Im sorry i wasn't a good girlf.
I fail my part, badly.

I've done so much things for you,
but yet you still aint touch.
but i'll never let those words of yours fail me,
i will try my best to win you back again
even though im in the second place
waiting for the second chance.
I love being with you,
its awesome i swear baby.
Im gonna have you back in no time,
i've lots of events& suprises planned just for you.
i love you, as much as before.
it hasn't change a bit,
&it never will :)

No comments: