Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One in a million


(click to see)
this' what my dearest poopy did for me, NEHNEH :P



Dearest poopy,
I may be annoy with you at times,
I may be angry with you for some moments,
I may be throwing my temper/ attitude at you
I may be scolding you/ teasing you at times of your mistake
but you should know, i'll always luv you.

from strangers, we become friends.
from friends, we've eventually become best of friends.
looking back, we've been through countless thicks& thins, ups& downs
we've overcome so many obstacles without drifting even one bit.
that shows how much we need each other,
so lets start cherishing our evry little second together
cause we only have four bloody years left.

every little moment with you were great,
cause i can be who i am, myself
cause i can be the very natural me.
And we'll gossip& joke around almost every moment when we're together, without fail.
i know this' evil, oops :x
not forgetting those little surprises you'll give me out of no where
those moments will be vividly remember.

whenever im down, you'll always be the one comforting me,
lending me a shoulder to cry on,
cry with me,
hug& pat me not to cry, without fail.
you're really someone that i could rely on
and someone that suits the label 'Bestfriend' :)

Thought i may not be a good friend,
but im definitely someone that you can count on too.
i promise i'll be there in times when you need me,
just like how you were there for me when i needed you.
i will change myself to be a better friend that you desire /you're praying/ hoping me to be.
HAHAHAAA, so smile for this
my breast friend, poopy
WAWA LUV POOPY YO! :B

No comments: