Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trying so hard to stay in love with you..















Yesterday's picture :D
went plaza sing, fareast, novena& then to marina square to catch fireworks
with bie, angie& kailing.
A pityyy no fireworks :(
then i went back went ard 9plus
as i need my sleep :D
& bie them to kailing's dont know whose songka.



Today went tamp stadium early in the morning @ 8am
went there to support baby's soccer team :D
waited for his friends till 9plus
then they brought me into the stadium
OH YAY, its like finally after 7 fcuking days
i get to see my babybaby ^^
accompany him till ard 5plus
THEY WON THE MATCH IN FACT!
FIRSTTTTTTT :D
HAHAHAA, prizes are given
got a $500 cheque& alot more stuffs lah.
after collecting th prize,
send baby back to his bus there
then i cab back home.
ARGHHH, fcuking sun burnt now,
thanks to BABY.
so painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn >:(
alright, will be meeting my baby 7days later again
which is this saturday.
he'll be bringing me to escapeeeee :D
YAYS.
baby, i'll do wht i promise you,
wont break my promises to you like how SHE did
iloveyoukeeganfoooooooooooo :D
nights. READERS :D

No comments: