Monday, July 7, 2008

tell me how can i tell you, tht i love you more than life..

Yesterday actually was a sentosa trip
but huiping put bomb on us early in th morning
and we didnt go.
Met up with bie& angie at compasspoint
then slack around till 6plus
headed on to plaza to rent vcd
after tht, they all came to my house to watch th show.
did alot of things together,
for more info visit angie's blog
because im lazy to post :D
around 2plus went downstairs meet love
then headed on to playground to meet matt them
slack with them till 4plus then i went back.
around 6plus bie& angie left my house, &went back home to sleeppppppp.
its now 1pm& im awake cause somebody just called me told me go bathhhh, eat then can sleeep . hahahaaa.
but i dont think i'll listen
so guys im off to my beauty sleep again
HAHAHAAAAA.
BYEBYE :D
ohyeah lastly,
i fcuking fcuking fcuking love my emily, siman, gladys& AMICELL :P

No comments: