Wednesday, July 2, 2008

you build me up& tore me down..

Didnt post that period of time
cause somebody make me no mood to post at all _l_
came back posting because im uber bored ! :'(
after school, went to meet gladys at compasspoint :D
she was like waiting for me& about to go home alrdy
&then i appear ! :D:D
hahaaa, sorry baby make you wait so longggggggg!
HAHAHAHAAAA.
went to mos, slack there with sharon them i think..
after awhile, me& gladys went mcdonald to tabao our lunch
&went mos to have it :D
around 3plus, baby came& my dear gladys bus home all alone.
slack with them till ard 6plus,
then baby tell me to go home.
went 225 to meet ahbie them,
slack awhile, talk about her..
then walk home with bie :D
gonna meet gladys tomorrow with xueling i think
going hougang do ezlink :D
ohyeahhyeahhh, going off for my dinner now.
BYEBYE READERS,
MUCHY LOVES♥♥♥♥♥

continue treating me this way,

i swear im gonna live you for good @#$%^*#*^*&$%*&@#%$ :((((((

though i love you uber much!

No comments: