Sunday, June 1, 2008

This few days keep going batok find baby .

i realise, i have neglected people around me because of him
so sorry.
i didnt mean to,
but he stands a more imp place in my heart
i know it myself tht i cannot afford to lose him
sorry baby, for my attitudes at times,
i dont mean it.
im trying to change, i know it sucks too

miss my kailee& kaiqin so much !#^#&$^%#
wanna meet up with my aiai, sweetheart & alot more this holiday,argh !

Jiali's currently at my house :D
&she's fucuking noisy i swear !
but i still love her vry much okay :D:D

&hey girl,
i just realise tht you're only a copy dog
nothing more.
better know yourself lah hor,
just a piece of shit .
keep copying people not sian one uh?
dont know why god still give you brain sial
you also dont know how t make good use of it
i rather you go donate to those without brains eh
then you yourself just use your butt to think
isn't that better ?
no life at all _l_

No comments: