Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Close to heart ;)


Joanne Josie Ng Xiu Hui ♥
This pretty lady here is aku's sweety :D
I love her to the maxxxx yoxzxx!
May we have lots of memories ahead.
You will stand a special place in my heart, sweety :)


Emilyteogoralewski ♥


My dearest arkaliao love,
Those sweet moments we shared, will be kept deeply in my heart.
You're someone i cant survive not meeting for a day or two,
Cause i always have so much to share with you.
You're always so dear to me.
And i really love being with you,
Cause times with you, i can really be myself.
eg: no makeup, when you come my house i also can wear pyjamas all this blahblah
HAHAHA, &lastly i love you bloody much yo!



Gohkailee ♥

My beloved ahdoll.
She'll never forget me :D
When im down, she's always th one there for me
Her favourite phrase to me
"Ahdoll, you sad, i sad
You cry i cry"
And i'll always reply her,
then lets cry together .
Hahaa, you th best ahdoll!
I will never let us drift,
Never will it happen :D
i love you truckloads more

No comments: