Sunday, May 18, 2008

We go back so far, swinging in your back yard
All the things that we used to do
We were cool back in high school
I really liked you,must have been your attitude
That's why you keep on running in and out of my mind
As the years they'll roll by
Baby, now I know why I keep coming back to you
You're the only one that knows me
Love it when you hold me, never find a love like this
Let me hear you say now
I'll never be lonely
Look at what you've shown me, never find a love like this
Well this life tried to keep us apart
You keep calling me back to your heart
Let me hear you say aren't you glad you found me
Wrap you all around me,never find a love like this
All the guys tried to take me, you're the one who saved me
I feel like I owe you my life
And as strange as it may seem,
I'll go if you take me home and lent to sacrifice
That still make me think about my middle school kiss
I sit here in this chair and I wish for you not to leave me now
My friends they always told me not to make you my wifey
Man they was putting you down

No comments: