Saturday, May 24, 2008

Now what if i never kiss your lips again
Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace
How would i ever go on?
Without you, there's no place to belong
Well someday love is going to lead you back to me
But till it does, i'll have an empty heart
So i'll just have to believe
Somewhere out there you're thinking of me
Till the day i let you go
Until we say our next hello its not goodbye
Till i see you again
I'll be right here remembering when
And if time is on our side
There'll be no tears to cry on down the road
There's one thing i cant deny its not goodbye
You think i'll be strong enough to make it through
And rise above when the rain falls down
But its so hard to be strong
When you've been missing somebody so long
Its just a matter of time im sure
Well time take times and i cant hold on
So wont you try as hard as you can
Put my broken heart together again?
Its not goodbye& i've no more tears to cry





: And then i realise you weren't there for me like before.
I know its too late t regret but i just cant let you go.

hengkimkai :(

No comments: