Thursday, May 1, 2008

Met emily just now ard 8plus
then went compasspoint eat breakfast
intended t go polyclinic after tht
ended up didnt
then went t a chinese clinic t get medicine
now she's at my hse :D



okay i told my korhkorh abt my illness earlier in th morning
&he told me i'll die in 2weeks time
i tot he was kidding at first
but then he told me his friend only survive 3weeks& byebye alrdy
im like so so scare now
i still have alot of many bloody beloved friends tht i havent met up with them recently =(
nothing must happen t me,
i still got alot of things undone :(




if im really left with 2weeks.
i hope you would spend your evryday with me.
even as friend,
im alrdy vry contented :)
though i love you still,
but really i'll leave you alone.
i wont interfere your life anymore.
thanks for all th things you had done for me
in the past
all this memories, wont be forgotten
goodbye lover :')

No comments: