Thursday, April 24, 2008

God, can you please rewind by th time?

16feb, th day we first met
17feb, th day we fell in love with each other
18feb, th day we went on steady
19feb, i went your house t meet you
20feb, i left you without saying a word
21feb, you told me you still love me& want me back
22feb, i cruelly break your heart& you cannot forgive me
23feb, th day you started doing many silly things
24feb, th day you were crying like hell
26feb, th day you were back to yourself
02march, th 11th day you were waiting for me
14march, th day you decided not to wait anymore
29march, th day i regretted letting you go
31march, th day i want you back
01april, th day i told you i love you still
09april, th day you msg me 'i miss you' &im high like fcuk.
11april, th day i rush down t town just t have a glimpse of you
23april, th day you broke me heart
24april, th day i almost cried out my heart
25april, i decided t wait on..



sorry, i just cant forget you
although i told you i'll try
you shd also know tht forgetting someone isnt something easy
morever i dont really want t forget you.

No comments: