Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hello guys, im back to posting.
gagas, miss my post ?
SMILESMILE*

-- Yesterday .










Met sufen sweetsweet ard 10plus at hougang,
then bused to bugis .
went to eat at long john,
was like so hungry laa.
then awhile later,
fiona girlf came.
was like so, oh my tian .
she didnt put make up leh .
so funny bohdoh .
but then her eyes still bigger than mine laa :(
finish eating then went on to big bird slack .
fiona wanted to watch the eye,
but me& sufen dont want
so end up nvr watch lo .
then went street shopshop .
hahahahaaha.
then ard 5plus fiona went on to balam meet her friends.
then sufen go meet yingsi .
then i go find joy , sipei they all :P
they accompany me it for baby .
then baby call me,
went big bird meet him .
like oh so long no see you alrdy :((
went fushion awhile .
then kimkai came, went meet him with baby .
then go wht shaw tower slack .
then walk to plaza sing,
baby them went to fareast,
then i went back sengkang .


-- Friday.



met sufen go penisular meet jia er them
they go there put angkong .
then me &sufen was like walk ard for 45mins
to find tht angkong shop laaa.
hahahaa, then joy called
she told us is another buildingggg.
oh my tiannnnn, soooooo stuuppiiiidddd ooofffff uuuusssss :xxxx
hahahahaha, then met them .
cabbed to bugis together.
slack at big bird.
then awhile later,
me& sufen went down amk meet people
kimkai was there too ,
then meet up awhile lo .
hahaha.
then cabbed home with sufen :D

No comments: