Saturday, March 8, 2008

BOOYYYYAAA PEOPLEEEE !
today meet ahsweet at compasspoint,
then bus down to bugis meet girlf.
shop at street,
bought nothing again :(
no new clothes wear,
so boreddddd.
then slack with them awhile at big bird,
then went off plaza sing meet chocolate :D
I MEET HER LIKE, OH-MY-FCUKING GOD !!$*$@#&*
hahahaaa,
slack with them at arcade .
then saw jaron,
he ask me accompany him.
then, tiancheng& bernice came.
went to take mrt tgt,
bernice went pasir ris,
tiancheng, jaron& me train back to sengkang.
slack awhile with them,
then jaron send me home :D


*GIRLFRIEND
though our moments together are vry short,
but i still cherish those time with you.
its so fun &relaxingggg,
i love sharing xin shi with you,
lets hope this sisership wont end .
must love me forever alright?
I'LL LOVE YOU TILL DEATH SIAL ~ GAGA
CANNOT ABANDON ME AH ! *@%$%

*AHSWEET
my dearest lil girl,
dont always so sad laa.
no point crying over spilt milk my girl
promise me to stay happy k.
i'll always be there for you.
tomorrow will always be better,
&&i really do love you alot !
just hope we dont driftttttt . :(

No comments: