Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My dearest alimama sweetheart , Simanman ^^
Our love grew, from strangers to friends
Then hit it off well as sweethearts :)
Though we drifted before,
But i promise you, we wont drift anymore.
Thanks for being there to accompany me,
Whenever i need you.
&lastly thanks for all th supports
You're given me this few months.
I really apprecitaed tht :)
*My love for you is forever true, my dearest<3

My dearest girlf, fionaaaa Xd

Though we knew each other not long
But dont doubt my love for you k.
I've never regretted knowing you,
Cause you bring much laughters& joys into my life.
I love planning stupid events with you,
&then i end up bombing evryone, oopsx :x
HAHAHAHA.

Love die you bohdoh :)

My cutest ahsweet, Sufennnn :D

I love you oh-so much can :D

You this stupid old crappy ahsweet .!
Always tell me rubbish& talk nonsence with me,
hahahaa.
Just hoping tht we wont drift,
Cause i dont think i would know how to
live a day without you yea.

No comments: