Monday, October 29, 2007

I Love My Baby :)
went vivo with baby, sister& ahpong today
baby& ahpong brought me& xueting to toy-r-us then went missing =="
so me& xueting played hide& seek in vivo with them
but still, they manage to find us within 30mins =="
NO FUN ONE, rahhhhh.
play& slack aroud vivo until 6plus
then cabbed down to downtown east for the class chalet.
when we reach there so many of our classmate left alrdy
then we decided not to stay in the chalet alrdy
then baby& ahpong went swimming -.-
&i went to eat dinner with xueting(:
after a while baby& ahpong came to find us, after they had their swim
then ahpong brought us to one haunted place ,somewhere aroud red house there?
but not red house
tht was when i hug my baby till vry tight :x
cos im so scare, bohdohhhhh.
then around 9plus baby`s parent come fetch us home :)
heehqs, good siakqs .
anyways, xuetingggg& ahpong are tonning tonight :)
haahaqs, i LOVE MY MARCUS :D


*babey, iloveyouso.
thankqs for tolurating with my sucky attitude eh.
i know, im gonna love you more, each day :D


-- Pictures will be uploaded later :)

No comments: