Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bestie Ask Me To Do -.-
blog keeping rules:
1)each blogger must post these rules first.
2)each blogger start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
3)bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post their rules. and at the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged, & list their names.
4)don't forget to leave them a comment telling them you're tagged and to read your blog about 8 facts about you.
the 8 facts/habit about me -

1. Love Me& I`ll Love You Back :D
2. I Super Love My Randolph Hubby <3 !
3. Uber ♥Shopping
4. Can Always Spot Me @ Bugis / Town :D
5. Chocolates Are Loved
6. I Dont Like To be ALONE X(
7. I HATE Those Heartbreakers X(
8. Lastly I Love All My Sisters XD

Smexy-es to do this quiz:


*Xueting
*Ahmin
*Shimin
*Monika
*Jiali
*I Have Only Got 5People In mind XD

No comments: