Sunday, August 17, 2008

Its not over

BABY, you SUCKS!

Didnt manage to meet my baby today
And i swear im VERY, i mean VERY sad okay.
thought he wont call me early in the morning to chat with me
and then bug me to meet him
but i was WRONG.
not even a message from him
NEVERMIND.
tomorrow he's going back again @ EIGHT
if im able to wake up @ six then i'll send him back
hopefully i dont oversleep :/
GOSH. i really miss him very much though we're just a day apart
ohwell, our one month's coming in TWO days time man
which falls on a tuesday
-insert sad face again
as we wont have the chance to celebrate
but, its alright
cause i know we'll have plenty of monthsary ahead of us right bee?
HAHA, great!

k readers, i'll stop mentioning about my baby.
HAHA, lets now talk about today
met love around 5plus @ her house
then off to compasspoint to have our dinner
bought hairdye, not black, TEEHEE.
wasn't my idea, it was love's !
HAHAHAHAA.
help her dye her hair @ her house
then she help me with mine
after that went down to varinice for supper again
then home sweet home after that :)

No comments: