Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby dont go

I cant help but cry though my eyes are swollen
there's so much i wanted to tell you
but i guess
there'll never be a chance
things aint going the same way as it was anymore.
i cant believe you're gone, so gone.
im afraid to sleep, damm afraid to sleep
cause i know when i wake up
there's no more you being there for me
all those happiness we once hold
alll those sweet moments we once share
do you still remember?
do they still stand a place in your heart?
do you know how much you mean to me?
i bet you dont
so now im gonna tell you right here,
all my feelings
but too bad you wont get a chance to read either
cause you're going back tomorrow.
i told you i no longer love you because i know i cant love you
I CANT BRING MYSELF INTO SHARING YOU
you really broke my heart by demanding a break with me because of ***
baby, you know its just one day more to our vry first month?
why do you love seeing me cry my heart out for you?
are you happy with this ending?
you told me that you have to go
time& time i keep try telling myself that you're only deceiving me,
playing around with me
but sadly, its the truth.
i cant bring myself to hate you
cause i love you too much.
i feel really blissful whenever you're by my side
feel like heaven whenever you hold me in your arms
why cant you let me hold on to you a little longer
just a little longer
even though its not a forever?
is it really so hard to stay in love with you?
you told me you hate my attitude& wanted me to change
but whats the point of changing when you aint there anymore?
for i'll only change for YOU, only YOU
you carried my heart, mind, soul through this 30days
i really dont wanna you to leave me..
but i guess there's really no better way out
you once promise me that you'll never ever leave me
but hey, you just did
you broke my heart into million pieces
but dont worry im still breathing
needa stay alive till the day you hold embrace me in your arms again
living in my own memories, as if the world stop turning
all my feelings are exposed, as if emotions are burning
Its like your hands are touching mine, as if i hear your voice
but i do have to realise accaptance means no choice
without you, i have lost myself
without you, im lost for good
without you, im crying, baby
without you, i would change it if i could
fears fills the emptiness that i have inside of me
time is not standing still
only you can set me free
everyday i see your face
whatever i do, you're here
i cant take it anymore cause you live in me
where could you be baby?
come back to me..
i dont wanna live another day without you..

No comments: