Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You feel a million miles away

Day 3 without you.
Your kiss, your smile, your mind, you're sunlight in my eyes.
I miss your breath on my neck, when we whisper in the night
Didn't wanna want you, didn't wanna need you so bad.
Didn't wanna wake up, and find that i was falling so fast
Didn't wanna need you, didn't wanna need anyone
Now look what you've done, now i can't go on without you
Im not that strong without you, never thought i could love you the way i do.
Don't rush tonight, I need you like the ocean needs the tide.

Something went wrong along the way
And there's nothing I can do to make you stay
Well I never tried to put holds on you, that's the last thing I'd ever want to do
So you go your way, I'll go mine
And if our paths should cross somewhere down the line
I'll just say hello and shake your hand, but if tears come to my eyes please understand

No comments: