Friday, August 29, 2008

Tougue tied

Day 12 without you.

if im right,
you'll be out by tomorrow right?
you said you miss me& luv me still?
&hope to meet me this week?
i hope so..
but i think this would really be the last time im meeting you.
so happy for you yeah, will stop bothering you after that :)
later maybe going swimming with pooppyy :D


Yesterday,
Day 11 without you.
Woke up by poopy's call @ 9
she came over to my house& wait for me
bath& prepare
then rush down to toapayoh for work.
fcuking cheebye job.
lets not mention it >:c
after that went on to thomson
went into one of poopy's friend pet shop
slack there till night you know!
HAHAHAAA.
I WANT I WANT GOLDEN RETRIEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHEHE.
wait till my mama make big bucks
then only i'll be able to move into condo
&then, HEHE
golden retriever come to ME !!!!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
after that when on to poopy's house to watch some 'movie' :D

No comments: